WHAT IS BLACKSTONE LAUNCHPAD?
Blackstone LaunchPad at UAlbany supports students, faculty and alumni of the University at Albany. We help bring ideas to life.
The Blackstone LaunchPad program helps drive economic development in communities around the University at Albany. Our program increases the likelihood that students will remain and develop their ideas within the region and prepares students to enter the modern workforce with a flexible and entrepreneurial mindset.
Blackstone LaunchPad at UAlbany provides support through a collaborative work environment, advice from experienced professionals in Entrepreneurship and networking opportunities. The goal of our program is to help develop and navigate startups toward a path of success. With industry experts here to help, Blackstone LaunchPad creates a window of opportunity for all UAlbany students, staff and alumni looking to turn their ideas into reality.
LaunchPad has resources for both new and experienced entrepreneurs:
Take the opportunity to introduce yourself to the community by sharing knowledge and expanding ideas with teammates who share the same passion
Meet with experienced coaches to help you develop entrepreneurial concepts and understand the road map to success.
Collaborate with mentors and coaches to learn more about what it takes to be an entrepreneur and explore viable career paths in entrepreneurship
Great resources and exclusive deals, from software to online courses. to help you get started
Use specialized applications and tool to help your startup get off the ground
WEEKLY WORDS OF INSPIRATION
What's Happening at Blackstone LaunchPad
- Mar 20, 2017 Business Start-Up Competition 2017 Mar 20, 2017
- Mar 29, 2017 Troy Innovation Garage, Spring Into Health and Wellness Fair Mar 29, 2017
- Apr 3, 2017 The Success of AMI (Advanced Modular Instruments) Apr 3, 2017
- Apr 23, 2017 Blackstone Launchpad's Second Annual Business Plan Competiton Apr 23, 2017
- May 7, 2017 The MASH Card wins Second Annual Blackstone LaunchPad Business Plan Competition May 7, 2017
- Sep 29, 2017 Jamal Rasoully, UAlbany Alum and Creator of Spin Sauce Sep 29, 2017
- Feb 28, 2018 Pitch Please Event 2018 Feb 28, 2018
- May 2, 2018 Blackstone LaunchPad Innovation Competition "Times Union" Article May 2, 2018
- Oct 3, 2018 Blackstone LaunchPad at UAlbany Hosts Their 2nd Annual "Can You Pitch?" Event Oct 3, 2018
- Mar 4, 2019 Home Inside A Package, Moussa Paye's (UAlbany Allum) Success Story! Mar 4, 2019
- Apr 1, 2019 Vewr Wins Troy Startup Weekend! Apr 1, 2019
- Apr 5, 2019 April Meerson Wins The 2019 Innovation Competition! Apr 5, 2019
- Apr 6, 2019 "TIMES UNION" ARTICLE, BLACKSTONE LAUNCHPAD INNOVATION COMPETITION 2019 Apr 6, 2019
- May 8, 2019 Startup Weekend LA Recap May 8, 2019